1) on the dimensions of the car's weight, overall length car Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT more length of 6 cm and overall body car Lancer EX 2.0 GT narrower 5 cm from the property of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution also has a height of 1 cm shorter than the Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT and Lancer Evolution also has a Ground Clearance of 1.5 cm shorter on Lancer EX 2.0 gt. This signifies that the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has a design that is smaller and less than Ralliart ceper EX 2.0 GT.
2) at the machine Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT turned out to be very much berbed witha Lancer Evolution, EX 2.0 GT uses a machine with 4B114 type In line 16 Valve DOHC MIVEC, whereas Evolution using machine-type intercooler turbocharger 4811MIVEC with inleine 4 cylinder 16 Valve DOHC. This is very different, which is a regular sedan engine the other machine using 4 cylinder and turbo.
3) produced Power Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT is 155 PS at 6000 rpm and of torque at 4250 rpm 203 kgm. This is very different to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is capable of producing 295 PS at 6500 rpm with a maximum torque of at 3500 373 kgm rpm. This obviously is very visible if power, acceleration and speed of the Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT is half of the Lancer Evolution though both have a capacity of 2000 cc engine.
4. transmission of both have 6 levels of speed or acceleration of 6, with an average of Lancer EX 2.0 GT half dari speed of evolution
5. on the brakes, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has a gear 18-inch (front) and 17-inch (rear). While the Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT amounted to 16 inch section and back. Why evolution is larger, this is because the energy expended is greater then the brakes also have to better his ability.